Thursday 1 March 2012

Shabby Chic

Den vackra rosen är ett stämpelmotiv från Reprint.
Pappren är Reprints egna.
---
The beautiful rose is a stamp from Reprint.
The papers are Reprints.

Ängeln i hörnet har jag rivit från ett av pappren.
En rosett och lite rhinestones som dekoration.
---
The angel in the corner, I have torn from one of the papers.
A bow and some rhinestones for decoration.


Rosen har jag målat med distress: Victorian Velvet. Jag har lackat
blomman med glossy accent och löven med glossy crackle.
---
I have painted the rose with distress: Victorian Velvet. I have painted
the flower with
glossy accents and the leaves with glossy crackle.

Chipboardstjärnorna har jag klätt med Tim Holtz-tejp och sen
strukit på lite lim så tejpen ska hålla sig kvar.
Fjärilen är en söt liten charm som jag limmat fast.
---
I have dressed the Chipboard Stars with Tim Holtz-tape and then
added some glue so the tape will stay.
The butterfly is a cute little charm that I glued.

Vitt band och två bruna brads som dekoration.
---
White ribbon and brown brads as decoration.

På den stora vita rosen har jag haft lite Victorian Velvet-distressfärg.
Jag har även lagt på lite glittrig stickles.
---
At the big white rose I have added some Victorian Velvet distress color.
I have also added some glittery stickles.



No comments:

Post a Comment