I made my card into a pocket that fits a tag just perfect. I just stitched the pocket onto an ordinary cardstock base. Then I made a cluster of punched out snowflakes and branches. I colored the snowflakes with Antique Linen distress ink pad to get that vintage feeling. I also added some red bling stones and Stickles to give them some sparkle.
In the top of the tag I put a large bow so it´s easier to pull out. On the backside I stamped my Christmas greeting in dark red and embossed it with Holographic embossing powder.
Here´s list of the stuff I used from Reprint:
- Reprint paper Waiting for Santa and Tags Christmas Carols
- Reprint stamp Julkramar
- White and green cardstock
- Antique linen and Aged Mahogany distress ink
- Holographic embossing powder
- Red bling stones and Stickles