Saturday 16 January 2016

Vem gillar inte choklad?

Idag tänker jag visa ett kort i gröna toner med lite vintagekänsla. När jag fick den coola textstämpeln" Chocolate is the answer. Who cares what the question is?" tänkte jag direkt att jag skulle para ihop den med en av de fina vintagebilderna:

Today I´m gonna show you a card in green colors with a vintage feeling. When I got my hands on the text stamp "Chocolate is the answer. Who cares what the question is?" I immediately got to think to pair it up with one of the lovely vintage images:



Bakgrundspappret med stjärnorna på är faktiskt från den senaste julkollektionen men det tror jag inte att ni skulle ha tänkt på om jag inte hade talat om det... Fiffigt va?

The patterned paper with the stars on is actually from the latest Christmas collection but I don't think you´d notice that unless I told you....Clever, right?

Här har ni en lista på allt som jag har använt från Reprint:
Here´s a list of the things I used from Reprint:

Ha en underbar helg!/ Have a wonderful weekend!
/Carina


No comments:

Post a Comment