Friday, 17 March 2017
First of all I want to thank all and everyone of you who came over and said "Hi" at the Creativa trade fair in Dortmund. It was great seing you!
Today I want to show.you a quick and easy way to create some last minute wrappings for small gifts or give-aways.
1. Get yourself some of the white bread paper bags. They are really cheap and you can basically get them in lots at any supermarket or drug store.
2. Cut stripes of any papers you like. You can even use some of the left overs from your last paper projects.
3. Stamp your favorite round stamps and cut them out. It will save some extra time using a round puncher.
4. If you like, add a scallop or flower punch behind the circle.
5. Fold the top of your bag so it's closed.
6. Clip - or staple - all the items and add them on top of the bag.
DONE ! :-D