Monday 12 December 2011

Snowflakes

Några stilrena snöflingor, ett par symaskinssömmar och kortet är klart. I varje snöflinga sitter en halvpärla, i en stålgrå färg som matchar det fina bakgrundspappret. Jag brukar använda enfärgad cardstock som kortbas, men här har jag använt ett mönstrat istället. Det blev riktigt bra.

A bunch of crisp snowflakes, a couple of stichings from my sewing machine and the card is done. In every snowflake, there is a half pearl in a dark grey colour that matches the beautiful design paper. I usually use plain cardstock as the card base, but here I actually went for the designpaper. I like it.



Jag har stämplat på ett slätt cardstock för att verkligen få fram de fina motiven.

I used a smooth cardstock for the stamping, to really show off the fine details of the stamps.



De små snöflingorna runt textstämpeln har fått lite bling i form av Stickles.

The little snowflakes around the sentiment are blinged with a little Stickles.



Materials used:
Design paper: RP0007 Angels joy
Cardstock: Bazzill 10-1044 Coconut Swirl
Stamps: EZR006, Snowflake from set CSR1014 Clearstamps Änglar
Pearls: SB791
Stickles: SGG025 Frosted Lace

I hope you are getting in to the Christmas mood!
Love,
DT-Ulrika

No comments:

Post a Comment