I´m making this post all in English so that it makes it easier for all our foreign readers to follow.
For today I´m gonna show you what I did with my latest DT assignment for Reprint. We´ve been given some stamps and tags that we should do something "simple" with.
So here goes....What do you get when you add these:
1. Ordinary tags:
2. Some cute stamps:
3. Embossing folders:
4. and some gorgeous distress inks:
You get THESE tags.... ;D
Here´s how I made them:
I started with embossing all the tags with different embossing folders. Then I had some good fun with all my distress ink pads and the distress tool. I stamped all my images on water color paper and colored them with distress ink refills and a watercolor brush. I punched out my motifs using some Framelitz dies from Sizzix and chalked the edges. Then I just embellished the tags and added some Stickles to some parts of them. Finished!
Here´s the list of all the stuff I used from Reprint:
- Stamps: Pojke med blomma, Baby med kudde and Riddare
- Embossing folders from Tim Holtz/Sizzix
- Distress Ink pads and Distress Ink refills from Tim Holtz/Ranger
- StazOn Timber brown ink pad
- Watercolor brush
- Framelitz circles and scalloped ovals from Sizzix
- Rosette die from Tim Holtz/Sizzix
- Stickles, brown rose and washitape
- Scraps of paper from Webster´s Pages, Graphic 45 and Tim Holtz
- Scrappy Glue and 3D adhesives.
Now - get out all of those wonderful stuff! Create and have fun!
Peace & Love