Wednesday 5 September 2012

Three stamps - endless possibilites

Hi everyone!
I´m making this post all in English so that it makes it easier for all our foreign readers to follow.

For today I´m gonna show you what I did with my latest DT assignment for Reprint. We´ve been given some stamps and tags that we should do something "simple" with.

So here goes....What do you get when you add these:

1. Ordinary tags:


2. Some cute stamps:


3. Embossing folders:


4. and some gorgeous distress inks:


You get THESE tags.... ;D









Here´s how I made them:
I started with embossing all the tags with different embossing folders. Then I had some good fun with all my distress ink pads and the distress tool. I stamped all my images on water color paper and colored them with distress ink refills and a watercolor brush. I punched out my motifs using some Framelitz dies from Sizzix and chalked the edges. Then I just embellished the tags and added some Stickles to some parts of them. Finished!

Here´s the list of all the stuff I used from Reprint:
Now - get out all of those wonderful stuff! Create and have fun!

Peace & Love
Carina


No comments:

Post a Comment