Today I´m showing you a stepper card that I made using papers from the adorable "Little Miss" collection by BoBunny:
Front when it´s flat:
...and from the side:
The hearts are punched in cardboard using the "Mini Hearts" movers and shapers die-cut from Tim Holtz. I painted them with pink acrylic paint and when it had dried I used some crackled paint - Picket Fence. I decorated them with tissue tape from Tim Holtz and some pearls.
Here´s a complete list of all the things I used from Reprint:
- BoBunny patterned papers: Little Miss Brenna and Little Miss Cut Outs
- Mini Hearts Movers and Shapers; Tim Holtz
- Flowers: Gardenia White and Rose Caffe Latte
- Ribbons: Light green satin with dots and pearl ribbon
- Heart metal charm, pearls, Stickles and tissue tape Sketchbook
- Crackled paint - Picket Fence
I guess that´s it for this time....See you all in next week!