Thursday 6 June 2013

Wall hanging with angels

I took an old ugly Canvas, turned it on,
painted it and got automatically a frame of wood.
And then I started to pick things I wanted on it.

First I used gesso to whiten and smudge every embellishments and papers.
And then I glued everything very hard, so the things don´t fall of.
As you know, I love to use much stuff on my creations,
and here are some roses, a metal charm, chipboard, 3 needles,
flowers and a lovely text. In the background there is a small piece
of brown canvas with white crackle paint. 

The three stars have I put washitape on, and crackle paint.
A canvas butterfly, lace and rose ribbon. 

Flat flowers with lots of crackle paint, and roses in the middle.
Two prismas with beige floss around the top. Pearl floss hanging
from the flowers. I paint every rose petals with crackle paint.

Lots of hugs, Milo





No comments:

Post a Comment