Thursday 7 November 2013

ATC "A white christmas"


I´ve made 6 ATC cards in my swap "ATC-cards", at Facebook.
Feel free to join!
The theme this month is "A white christmas with 
at least 3 pattern papers and a lace.


I pick together a kit from my stuff from Reprint, things I want
on my ATC cards. I don´t use everything, but almost. 


This ATC die from Tim Holtz is perfect to use for the shape.
An ATC card is a small card in 3,5x2,5 inch.
ATC cards are for swapping.


I used this "Festive Greenery" die and pick the "cone" and the "branch",
and use them in a different way. I make them to christmas trees.
This die is a Tim Holtz die too.


I cut out every paper, chalked them with gesso around the edges,
and put together. A piece of lace, a metal charm and the letters from
another Tim Holtz die. On the letters there are stickles, Star dust.
At the christmas tree I painted with white crackle paint as snow.


Even on this christmas tree there are white crackle paint as snow.


This ATC background is a stamp at Reprint as I´ve made. =)
If you want the correct way how to write at No/Edition/Serie,
you are not going to follow my way. I write at a little bit
different way... 

Hugs Milo



1 comment: