Sunday 13 July 2014

Glittra loss!

Jag plockade fram min burk med glitterlim häromdagen och gick loss!
Först klippte jag ut en tårta i cardstock, sen tog jag fram burken... Som du ser så sparade jag inte på glittret. Och det var jättekul!

I took out my jar of glitter glue the other day and went crazy!
First I cut out a cake out of cardstock, then I took out the jar ... As you can see, I saved not on the glitter. And it was great fun!


Tårtan formades konvex för att bli tredimensionell, och så fick tre extra ljus sticka fram från insidan.

The cake was shaped convex to become three-dimensional, and I added three extra light sticking out from the back of the cake.


Blinga till vardagen! Kram DT-Liza


Papper: RPP003 Basic Collection Pastel 6x6
Stämpel: OM935H Grattis
Glitterlim: SGG012 Guld, SGG015 Patina, SGG018 Rosa, SGG026 Waterfall, SGG025 Frosted Lace, SGG035 Cotton Candy, SGG004 Röd, LP001 Liquid Pearl silver
Övrigt: 2171-00 Pique Cord vit, 3D-kuddar




No comments:

Post a Comment