Saturday 21 January 2012

Trevlig resa

Jag gillar verkligen vintagevibbarna i Graphic 45´s pappersserier. Här har jag använt papper från pappersblocket "On the boardwalk" i storleken 8x8 tum:

I really like the vintage vibes in paper collections from Graphic 45. Here I´ve used papers from the "On the boardwalk" paper pad in size 8x8:


"Ramen" är monterad med 3D-kuddar, likaså vintagebilderna med baddamerna. De små blommorna har jag gjort själv av cardstock.

The "frame" and the vintage pics with the bathing ladies are mounted with 3D adhesives. I made the small flowers myself out of card stock.

Here´s the complete presentation of the things I used:

Paper pad 
Calypso cardstock
Satin ribbon
Amethyst       
                 Rhinestones
Salvage Stickers
                                           
                                                             Pearl ribbon black
Have a wonderful Saturday - wherever you are! ;D
/Carina
  

No comments:

Post a Comment